full-time senior communications executive
We have an immediate opening for a full-time senior communications executive to join our dynamic team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about PR, driven, and thinks outside the box when it comes to achieving and surpassing client expectations. An ideal candidate would not only have impeccable client and media relations skills but also fit our agency’s fun-loving and goal-orientated culture.
In addition, we are also looking for someone who
- Demonstrates a passion for PR and making a difference to the Agency and shows initiative & dedication to Clients’ PR & marketing communications objectives
- Has a finger on the pulse at all times – Track industry trends/news related to Clients’ industries on a daily basis and share with Client with recommendations as well as look for opportunities to get the Client to comment
- Prior experience in managing social media accounts for clients
- Has at least three years of PR agency or in-house communications experience
- Writing – press releases/feature stories/opinion pieces/interview pitches/profiles/other editorial
- Media pitching – Prepare creative and targeted media pitches/briefs and be able to identify different angles which would be of interest to different target publications
- Media relations – research & identify opportunities to generate client coverage (identify monthly features and pitch client bi-lined articles, etc…).
- Arranging & attending client interviews and following agency process – pre, during, and post-client interviews
- Trade Show & event support – look after logistics, collateral preparation, media activity
- Reporting – Compile regular client activity reports and cross-check with Account Manager before sending them to the client
- Research – relevant industry events and recommend to the client for participation accordingly (Account Manager needs to be involved in the client recommendation phase)
- Finances – Ensure that all financial aspects of your clients’ work are monitored and managed, and reported weekly on a timely basis
- Client relations – acting as the forward-facing team member in front of clients and being the point person in team calls and meetings
- Social media – client strategy and community management
- New Business – Supporting new business activities such as researching potential clients, research, proposal development, and pitching
- Mentoring junior team members
The digital world is moving with
a technical rhythm that’s not
going to stop.
In the ever-changing communication landscape, video production techniques have evolved remarkably. As...
- New report from BCG highlights that more than 60% of the population in the Middle East are gaming enthusiasts, resulting in one of the highest shares of gaming mobile app downloads (50% compared to the global average of 40%)